Semiconductor MEP Construction Manager / Project Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AMTS is looking for a Construction Project Coordinators and Construction Engineers for our project in Boise, ID! The ideal candidate will have directed and managed Mechanical, electrical, process project development from inception to completion, specifically semiconductor Basebuild/tool installation. Customer service skills an asset as the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial. The ideal candidate will have strong scheduling and budget management skills as well.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage projects from start to finish- setting up bid process or time/ materials budget, tool shipping and receiving, tool set, install and start-up.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Interface with purchasing, trades, install superintendents and facilities management.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
- Estimate the resources and labor needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Identify and mitigate issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, required documentation and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors.
- Conduct project lessons learned and work to create recommendations identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
Bachelor Degree in Construction Management or Technical Engineering field is a plus.
- Experience in a Project Management capacity, including all aspects of project development and execution.
- Semiconductor/Micro-Electronics industry experience preferred.
- SAP experience preferred
- Experience with the MS Office and Windows Suite of Software
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
This client has a Mandatory Vaccination for On-Site Workers. This client will require all U.S. employees who work inside facilities to be fully vaccinated. This client also will require weekly Testing to Vaccinated Workers.
The AM core foundation was built on quality programs that optimized semiconductor facility operations. As the company developed, AM added core competencies on pre-construction, procurement, and construction. Further, through strategic acquisitions, we added design, commissioning, and validation to create a complete end-to-end solution for high-tech construction project delivery.
For more information, please visit www.amts.com
AM Technical SolutionsWhy Work Here?
AM Technical Solutions is driven by “doing the right thing”. To us this means Integrity, Commitment, and Results. These are our Core Values.
AM Technical Solutions (AM), founded in 1994, is a proven and licensed architect, engineering, and construction firm. Our company delivers the entire scope of work for high-tech construction projects on schedule, on budget, and at the level of quality required by customers. The AM core foundation was built on quality programs that optimized semiconductor facility operations. As the company developed, AM added core competencies on pre-construction, procurement, and construction. Further, through strategic acquisitions, we added design, commissioning, and validation to create a complete end-to-end solution for high-tech construction project delivery. For more information, please visit www.amts.com