AMTS is building our team in Hillsboro, OR for our high-tech Semiconductor project. We need AMHS Project Managers, Tool Install Project Managers, Construction QA Managers, Construction Inspectors, and Analytical Test Technician.
Direct and manage project development from inception to completion; Manage project from start to finish- setting up bid process or time/ materials budget, tool shipping and receiving, tool set, install and start-up.
Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
Interface with purchasing, trades, install superintendents and facilities management.
Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
Estimate the resources and labor needed to achieve project goals.
Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
Identify and mitigate issues and conflicts within the project team.
Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
Track project milestones and deliverables.
Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, required documentation and presentations.
Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors.
Conduct project lessons learned and work to create recommendations identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Minimum 5 years direct work experience in a Project Management capacity, including all aspects of project development and execution.
- Semiconductor/Bio-pharmaceutical/Micro-Electronics industry experience preferred.
- Experience with the MS Office and Windows Suite of Software
- Ariba program is the primary software for scheduling, budgeting and tracking, experience with Ariba is a plus.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Customer service skills an asset.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Strong scheduling and budget management skills
Construction QA Managers will be responsible for oversight of all other QA disciplines.
Ability to manage tasks and resources to execute contract deliverables. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to successfully conduct presentations to customers and stakeholders. Excellent people management skills to monitor performance, identify issues, and correct issues. Must also have ability to effectively communicate difficult messages to staff. Good organizational planning abilities and strong computer skills
Process Piping Specific Information
Possess a thorough understanding of acceptable industry standards for quality relative to all plastic, metal
and/or hybrid piping materials likely to be used in microelectronics construction. This candidate will also be
responsible for writing, interpreting, and maintaining installation guidelines and situational bulletins and
memos with compliance to existing contract guidelines.
Content expert in piping construction and be able to deliver a message of expectations such that
interpretation is not left to chance.
Strong knowledge is required in the following areas:
- Carbon steel and stainless steel welding and weld characteristics
- Heat fusion and solvent welding of various plastics
- All other methods of pipe joining i.e. threaded, compression, face seal, flared fittings, brazing,
ASME B31.3 compliant weld certificate in one or more of the following methods; SMAW, GTAW, GMAW
ASME B31.3 compliant weld certificate (automatic orbital welding for high-purity gas systems)
Certified by George Fischer on one or more of the following PVDF fusion processes; GF Model IR 63; GF
Be a qualified PVC/CPVC bonder in accordance with ASME B31.3 (Chapter VII).
Be certified by a PVC/CPVC manufacturer in the fabrication of solvent cemented joints, the installation of
valves, the assembly of mechanical (threaded) connections, and other piping system components.
Electrical Specific Information
Support all customers in driving resolution to design package and panel schedule issues
Manage the EEW, COHE and lock out/tag out procedures and sign-off
Review Electrical SIPP’s for accuracy of content
Desired Electrical Professional Certifications:
- ASSE – American Society of Safety Engineers
- IAEI – International Association of Electrical Inspectors
Analytical Test Technician
Qualify gas systems for production use in semiconductor manufacturing. Technicians will use AMTS equipment to take sample of purity within the systems. Integrity is a must as safety is a priority and all test results must be accurate. Tests performed include Helium Leak Testing, Particle Testing, Oxygen Testing, Moisture Testing and TOC (Total Organic Compound)/ Ultra-Pure Water Testing.
- Complete systems as efficiently as possible without sacrificing quality of results.
- Filling out accurate testing reports for the customer.
- Keep tools and equipment organized and neat.
- Also includes any discipline specific requirements as listed below.
- Experience with using hand tools is a positive.
- Able to communicate with other technicians and trades
- Organization is key to being effective.
- Ability to plan work ahead of time and prioritize.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Ability to walk up to 10 miles per day as needed
- Willingness to be in fab for a few hours at a time
- Able to work with group and be a productive part of a team
Headquartered in Austin, TX, AM Technical Solutions was founded in 1994. AM Technical Solutions is a global engineering and construction management firm, specializing in the high tech industries. AMTS has managed over $20B of global capital projects for over 170 different customers in 15 countries. For more information, please visit www.amts.com