- Posted: 25 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
AMTS is looking for Semiconductor experienced Construction Managers for our project in Hillsboro, OR. The CM will be responsible to lead, coordinate, and set-up project construction related activities, focus the trades on the activity, commit them to the activity, bind them to that commitment, and drive the contractor to the execution of the commitment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage construction to the schedule and identify, coordinate, and communicate detailed tasks and plans for execution of scope.
- Point of contact between tool owners and trades.
- Manage and execute paperwork and construction requirements for construction milestone.
- Drives safe completion of scope necessary to achieve and improve reliable delivery of clients master schedule requirements.
- Partner directly with the other area leads at the point of work, collaborating directly with Trade Partners, Tool Owners, System Owners, and 3rd Parties.
- Responsible to monitor assigned tool progress toward the construction milestones and ensure they are well planned/coordinated/executed to meet the Team's commitments.
- First-Line-of-Communications for all project team members regarding tactical field operations.
- Work within the team to identify and remove constraints, help mitigate risks effecting the implementation of construction scope, and will escalate all constraints that cannot be removed within the construction team structure.
Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or Engineering and 2+ yeas in semiconductor or high tech related construction experience
6+ years in semiconductor or high tech related construction experience
This position does not offer per diem or relocation assistance.
The AM core foundation was built on quality programs that optimized semiconductor facility operations. As the company developed, AM added core competencies on pre-construction, procurement, and construction. Further, through strategic acquisitions, we added design, commissioning, and validation to create a complete end-to-end solution for high-tech construction project delivery.
For more information, please visit www.amts.com
AM Technical Solutions
7325 NE Imbrie Dr HillsboroHillsboro, OR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?