Program Management Analyst (Journeyman)
- Expired: October 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Program Management Analyst (Journeyman)
Who We Are: AM Pierce & Associates and Applied Technologies Group (ATG), a wholly owned subsidiary of AM Pierce and Associates, is a woman-owned small business providing Engineering & Research, Cyber, C5ISR, Program & Acquisition Management services and solutions to a diverse government and industry client base. We are a stable and growing company who offers our employees a rich benefits package, supportive and flexible work environment, and the opportunity to work with experts in their field.
The Location: Patuxent River, Maryland: Best Places for Tech Jobs (#4)
The Position: We are in search of a strong candidate to support PMA-280 (Tomahawk Weapons System) at the Patuxent River, MD Program Office. This role will provide program support to the Operations Officer and assist with Program Analyst Support, Operations Support, and assist with Communications and various other actions that support the overall goals of the Program Office.
Program Analyst Support
- Prepare meeting agendas, coordinate, and attend working level meetings
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes
- Collect and distribute action items
- Support planning activities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Operations Support
- Develop, prepare, consolidate input and coordinate the production of briefs/presentations
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Programs to include Outlook, Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint.
- Aid in the development, coordination, and dissemination of Program Office communications
The successful candidate will have the education and experience below:
- BS or BA degree in a business, management or relevant technical discipline is desired OR
- AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience OR
- Additional six (6) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- We are seeking a candidate with 3-10 years' experience
- Must have two years of professional experience with a NAVAIR office
DoD Secret clearance and a Common Access Card is preferred
The Working Environment: The physical environment requires the employee to work on-site at the government program office, sitting in a cubicle or at a desk, looking at a computer for the majority of the workday. The employee may be required to walk short distances to offices/conference rooms and buildings on site. In some occasions, the employee may be required to drive to offices or buildings near the work site. In rare occasions, travel may be required.
AM Pierce & Associates offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Disability Coverage
- Traditional 401(k) and ROTH 401k Retirement Plans
- Discretionary Profit-Sharing Program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Incentive Programs
- Awards and Recognition
- Employee Assistance Program
- Will Preparation, Identity Theft Protection & Legal Support
- Travel Assistance
- Financial Foundations Program
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- HSA and FSA
AM Pierce & Associates complies with all Federal and State laws and regulations concerning Affirmative action and workplace equal opportunity; in further detail, AM Pierce & Associates does not discriminate in employment decisions (to include applicants and employees) on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. AM Pierce & Associates takes affirmative action to ensure that equal opportunity is provided in all aspects of employment. AM Pierce & Associates does not take adverse employment actions against applicants and employees for asking about, discussing, or sharing information about their pay or the pay of their co-workers. For more information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, click here.
If your background meets the qualifications of the position, please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may call 240-718-3800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AM Pierce & Associates verifies employment eligibility through E-Verify. Check out our E-Verify Right to Work Brochure.
This is a non-management position This is a full-time position
If interested, please apply on our website at www.ampierce.com
AM Pierce and Associates
AddressLexington Park, MD
Get fresh Management And Program Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.