- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
AM/PM Service® is a leader of Point of Sale Technology and Services operating for over 35 years. Proudly supporting local businesses in all communities, AM/PM is one of North America’s largest POS Dealer employing over 225 customer service driven team members coast to coast. Partnered with some of the industries most trusted & recognizable brands, AM/PM is seeking amazing individuals to join our team today! To learn more about AM/PM visit: http://www.ampmservice.com/
What We Offer
· A new office building in Port Coquitlam, BC
· A causal, fun, professional and culturally diverse work environment
· Amazing staff events: Summer BBQs, Christmas brunch with Santa, company-wide hockey pool etc.…
· Training, growth & travel opportunities
· Competitive salary & benefits package
· And much more…
AM/PM Service is currently seeking: a talented Web Developer with a keen eye for modern design of web applications and a ability to create android apps and web tools to enhance AM/PM’s web presence and service offerings.
*This position is required to work in an office setting hence not a remote position.
· To build modern and esthetically pleasing web applications based on user derived requirements and timelines
· Provide expert creative guidance on the overall look, feel and functionality of web design projects
· Create & maintain web tools that support AM/PM internal & external customers
· Troubleshoot any and all bugs as it relates to web applications
· Build websites that support a wide range of user devices: Computer, Tablet, Android and Apple
· Participate in a collaborative environment on software development tactics
· Minimum 2-year web design experience
· Degree or Certification in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Website Design or related field
· Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative environment
· Must have a keen sense of esthetically pleasing modern web design
· Knowledge of administration of Microsoft Azure infrastructure.
· Experience with implementing reports on websites.
· Experience with Point of Sale systems
· Strong troubleshooting skills for website issues.
· Able to work well in a team and individually
· Able to document your work & provide instructional material
· Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
The successful candidate will be required to complete a background check prior to commencing work.
***LMIA (LMO) or AINP sponsorship is not available for this position. ***
If you meet the above criteria, please e-mail your resume and cover letter along with your portfolio or web links that you personally created to email@example.com, indicating your salary expectation, and noting “Web Developer” in the subject line.
We would like to thank all applicants who applied, however, only those short-listed will be contacted for next steps. No phone calls please.
To be part of a inclusive company with expertise in the Point of Sale and Service industry, fostering a dynamic work environment.
AM/PM Service, established in 1987, is a leading Point of Sale (POS) and Service company with a significant presence in both Canada and the USA. Known for its customer-centric approach, the company tailors comprehensive solutions to meet the unique needs of each client, providing end-to-end services covering POS hardware, software, installation, maintenance, and support. AM/PM Service has forged strong partnerships with trusted industry brands, ensuring clients have access to high-quality and reliable POS products. With over three decades of expertise, the company stays at the forefront of technological advancements, delivering state-of-the-art solutions to diverse industries. Its proven track record, geographic reach, and commitment to innovation make AM/PM Service a reliable choice for businesses seeking effective and tailored POS solutions.
AM/PM Service - Point of Sale & ServicePort Coquitlam, BC
Get fresh Web Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.