- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, vision,
Self-starter with good forward planning and make good judgements/assessments in relation to budget costs from limited information.
• Work closely with other professionals including building managers, construction managers, planners, and design teams and good team working skills are essential
• Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) is preferred
• Familiarity with financial and project management principles
• Proficient in relevant software and computerized systems
• Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
• Thoroughness, accuracy, reliability, and quality conscience
• Good organizational skills
• Perform inspection on parts and sub-assemblies using inspection tools, electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, and drawings
• Knowledge of quality control processes and improvements; and ability to perform auditing and testing
• Understand and interpret manufacturing and quality assurance procedures, standards, and guidelines including performing inspections at vendor sites and assist with vendor related issues, concerns and certification, and codes/permits
• Must have a valid driver's license and driving record from motor vehicle administration
• Have effective communications skills
• Proactive in conflict resolution
• Customer services excellence
AL's Twin AirWhy Work Here?
We are a growing company with opportunity to learn and advance; and/or to join our team to help us meet our daily work demands.
Al's Twin Air, LLC is a primary HVAC and Plumbing company located in the District of Columbia and with warehouse/offices in District Heights, Maryland. We perform both residential and commercial services throughout the District of Columbia, Maryland and Northern Virginia.
7928 Cryden Way District HeightsDistrict Heights, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at AL's Twin Air