Digital Brand Manager
- Expired: March 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
What you'll do:
- Lead, manage, and be held accountable for digital growth through Alvies.com, paid media, email/SMS, influencer, SEO, and online loyalty marketing.
- Build digital marketing campaigns
- Manage a small team of marketers and agencies
- Report on Data
- Run yearly marketing calendars and make sure all channels are following suit
- Some light web development
- Merchandise products online
- Grow our online loyalty community
- A belief that the customer experience is the priority in all digital channels, and that each channel should work together to win the heart of the customer
- Experience with running a Shopify store
- A love for marketing and extraordinary brands
- The ability to grasp the voice and write copy against it
- Data analysis runs through your veins
- Great communication skills
- Experience hiring and managing a team of A+ marketers and agencies
- A good time both at work and in life
- A passion for learning new things
- Exceptional end-to-end project management skills
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
BusinessView all jobs at Alvies