ASSISTANT MANAGER, Dunn, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Assistant Service Center Manager is responsible for the following tasks.
• Maintain targeted production goals
• Manage aging units
• Logistics, optimizing routes to improve customer service
• Manage warranty claims and consistency
• Process improvement documentation, and adherence
• Supervise Technicians, Administrative Specialists and Drivers.
• Managing and correcting repeat unit issues
• Audit and maintain invoicing documentation standards.
• Oversees materials and inventory Management Responsibilities:
• Process flow management
• Ship-ins, unpack and repack
• Interview potential Technicians, Administrative Specialists and Drivers and make employment recommendations
• Work with the Service Center Manager in counseling and setting improvement plans for team members
• Coach and educate team members as needed
• Customer Service via phone calls, walk ins and store visits
• Opening and/or closing shop
• Report Management; printing, posting and explaining reports
• Cross train in all functional areas: Administration, Materials, Service Representative
• Train new employees and cover open positions as needed
• Safety audits
• Occasional travel to cover open positions at other stores or train new Assistant Service Center Managers