Technical Project Manager (US citizenship, W2 only)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Technical Project Manager
100% Remote / Local to DC Metro Area
U.S. citizenship required per government contract
Direct Hire, W2 ONLY
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• At least 10 years or more of relevant experience in an Enterprise IT environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, business administration or in a related IT field.
• Active Project Management Professional (PMP) or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification
• Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance is a must
• Strong customer service/client facing skills
• Excellent with creating project schedules and can provide innovative project management ideas
• Experience with financial related systems including acquisition lifecycle management
• Experience with data reporting, business intelligence reports, and data warehousing
• Experience with project management for federal government contracts successfully performing software development and IT O&M
• Quick to adapt to project and task changes
• Experience defining project milestones and tasks required to meet objectives and deliverables, and estimating task level of effort with project team members
• Proficient in development of plans, assigning tasks, monitoring performance, communicating progress, resolving conflicts, and escalating issues
• Generate and maintain status and ad hoc reports, project deliverables, plans and schedules, diagrams, and metrics reports, etc.; as well as past performance, presentations, white papers, and proposals
• Plan, conduct, and facilitate regular meetings with stakeholders
• Experience with agile methodology and conducting daily scrum / stand-up meetings, facilitating Sprint planning meetings and coordinating Sprint reviews, retrospectives, and burn-down charts
• Monitor and manage resource workload allocation to ensure quality of performance and service delivery
• Experience with all aspects of configuration management, as well with requirements and tracking tools such as Jira
• Ability to work remotely, and be available, accessible, and accountability for the assigned roles and responsibilities with minimal to no oversight
• Excellent oral and written communication is a must
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience with program management of one or more federal government IDIQ or GWAC contracts and one or more Task Order contracts
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification
• Good understanding of CMMI ML 3 DEV and SVC practices and reporting requirements
ALTA IT Services
TechnologyView all jobs at ALTA IT Services
Get fresh Remote Technical Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.