Sr SharePoint Developer - TS/SCI - Hybrid
- $160,000 to $165,000 Yearly
Senior SharePoint Developer
Location: Quantico, Russell-Knox Building - On-site 3 days/week
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
Certification: Must be Security+ CE certified (or hold another certification in compliance with DoD 8570 IAT Level II).
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
SharePoint Enterprise Content Management Support:
· Provide SharePoint development for applications(s) and site(s) that reside in either a cloud or on-premises SharePoint environments for all unclassified and classified enclaves.
· Design, develop, and deploy new and existing applications and workflows SharePoint development tools in the Power Platform tools set (Power App, Power Automate, PowerBI), as well as InfoPath and SharePoint Designer.
· Identify and address security concerns within OSI deployed Power platform app(s), workflow(s), and SharePoint web parts.
· Design, develop and deploy SharePoint components, including site taxonomy, site, pages, libraries, lists, workflows, and web parts.
· Maintain SharePoint in accordance DoD and USAF instructions and policies.
· Provide configuration management documentation for SharePoint developed application(s) and site(s).
CLASSIFIED WEBSITE PRESENCE:
· Design, develop, and maintain classified websites with guidance provided by AFOSI Program Manager on functionality, content, ease of use, continuity between networks, and aesthetic suitability.
· Provide content management support to facilitate the continued distribution of AFOSI analytical production, user access to AFOSI owned web-based resources.
· 10+ years of experience in IT field, with at least 5 years of experience supporting SharePoint. Bachelor’s degree in a related field desired.
· Must be Security+ CE certified (or hold another certification in compliance with DoD 8570 IAT Level II).
· SharePoint certification desired.
· Experience with Power Platform tools (Power App, Power Automate, PowerBI), SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, ASP.Net, C#, SQL, HTML, and XML.
· Experience with developing applications for SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online.
· Experience creating, updating, and removing SharePoint components, including sites, pages, libraries, lists, workflows, and web parts.
· Experience with SharePoint application UI/UX development desired.
· Experience with USAF IT environment and networks desired.
· Must have excellent communication skills.
· Able to work independently or as part of a team and interact professionally within all levels of an organization.
· Must be a US citizen and hold a Top-Secret clearance with SCI access (TS/SCI).
For immediate consideration, please apply directly or contact Crystal Dinnocenti @ Cdinnocenti@altaits.com
ALTA IT ServicesQuantico, VA
WebsiteView All ALTA IT Services Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.