Sr Business Analyst/ IT Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Business Analyst/ Project Manager
Washington DC 20006- Hybrid Work Schedule
Must be local to the Washington DC Area
Long Term Contract
Per Federal Govt Sector U.S Citizenship is required
Ability to pass Federal background check is required for Level 4 Public Trust Clearance
Telework Information: Six days each month onsite in Washington DC, with limited exceptions, and depending on business needs
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst/ Project Manager contractor, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, to work on projects related to Enterprise IT End Point Computer Services. A qualified candidate should demonstrate strong project management experience to support various projects and iterative processes improvement.
Citizenship Requirement: Yes
1. 8 years of experience managing successful, IT projects with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
2. 3 years minimum experience planning and executing project and operational support activities using Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and SharePoint (On-premises and Online).
3. 2 years minimum previous experience ensuring compliance with relevant internal policies (ie. FISMA, SOX, etc.).
4. Oversees the development of detailed systems requirement specifications, and the creation of detailed test scenarios with a thorough understanding of business and technical requirements.
• Able to execute business process analysis and translate into KPIs, IT operational support policies, procedures and/or requirements.
• Proficiency in Project Management tools including MSFT Project, Visio, Gitlab/ Jira (scheduling, flowcharts, formulas, pivot tables, reporting, etc.).
• Ability to assist technical staff with leveraging SharePoint (On-premises and Online), Teams collaboration with site creation and maintenance.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate at various levels within IT project teams, stakeholders, technical teams, and clients.
• Must be able to multitask assignments and projects, work with a team, and work well independently.
• Demonstrated ability to resolve challenging obstacles and complete commitments on time.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and oral and written communication skills. This position will interface with clients via multimedia, e-mail, and in-person.
• Demonstrated ability to concisely summarize and document client issues.
• Experience with MSFT 365 preferred.
• Experience with Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC), Agile preferred.
*** BS/BA in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field HIGHLY DESIRABLE
*** PMP or similar certification is PREFERABLE
This position may require occasional travel, weekend, and/or overtime work.
Place of Performance: Onsite at Washington DC Metro Campus and optional Telework
ALTA IT Services
BusinessView all jobs at ALTA IT Services
Get fresh Scheduling Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!