Sr QA/ Security Tester
Per Federal Govt Sector U.S Citizenship or Permanent Residency/ Greencard Required
Must be able to pass federal background check for Public Trust Clearance
Position is only remote during COVID19 Pandemic
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Field Required
Seeking a Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst who will be responsible for following an overall Quality Assurance strategy for technology projects using the Information Technology (IT) Division System Development Methodology (SDM). The QA Analyst is a member of the IT Project Management Office (PMO) who will work with IT developers, systems team, other QA Analysts, business clients, and IT technologists during the design, development, and test phases of software development and system deployments. The QA Analyst assists with refining client business requirements; the development of test cases and test scripts; supports user acceptance tests conducted by business clients; implements and maintains automated test scripts; reports software defects; and acts as a documentation librarian. The QA Analyst is a technical expert in all aspects of the SDM, FISMA and security requirements, testing strategies, governance and system documentation requirements.
Candidates should meet or exceed 8 or more years’ experience with the following requirements:
1) Excellent analytical ability, problem-solving skills and oral and written communication and presentation skills, with experience working directly with business clients to gather and clarify requirements.
2) Experience writing and conducting analysis on business requirements and system requirements (functional and non-functional) and other project and technical documentation.
Note: Candidates that pass a phone screen, we will be requesting writing samples prior to scheduling an in-person interview.
4) Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with experience working on web-based application related project(s).
5) Experience with software quality assurance.
6) Experience with creating process diagrams based on business requirements, i.e. Visio
7) Able to execute business process analysis and translate into IT operational support policies and procedures.
8) Proven knowledge and experience in various test levels (system integration, performance, regression, and user acceptance
9) Ability to assist project staff with leveraging SharePoint collaboration.
10) Nice to have: Knowledge of Selenium, UFT, or other test automation tools
11) Nice to have: an understanding of FISMA compliance and 508 compliance
12) Nice to have: SQL query writing skills
13) Nice to have: Experience with ServiceNow
- BS/MS Degree in Business Administration, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field from an accredited college
· Accepting Resumes until Monday, June 8 ONLY
· Location: Due to COVID-19 Social Distancing the candidate can telework. If we return to the office the candidate must be available to work on premises on NY AVE Washington DC location
· Terms: One year from date of contract with the possibility of extending.
· Citizenship: Per Federal Govt Sector Must be a United States citizen, United States national, or permanent citizen (greencard holders)