ALTA IT Services Remote, OR
- Expired: 18 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
REMOTE or Falls Church, VA
The ideal candidate is an excellent writer and communicator and is able to convey technical concepts in simple and clear narratives. The candidate will lead proposal writing efforts and direct the development of compelling and compliant on-time delivery of proposals responses to government RFPs, RFQs, Task Orders, RFIs, and Sources Sought Notices.
This role is responsible for the full lifecycle of the proposal development from opportunity assessment through proposal execution.
- Lead proposal writing efforts and direct the development of compelling and compliant on-time delivery of proposals responses to RFPs, RFQs, Task Orders, RFIs, and Sources Sought Notices.
- Develop proposal outlines, compliance matrices, proposal schedules, and provide direction to leadership and cross-functional teams assigned to work proposal efforts
- Interview and work collaboratively with solutions architects, project managers, subject matter experts, and executive leadership to capture key concepts and ideas into a narrative while maintaining consistency in messaging and strategy through the use of proper tone/voice.
- Ensure win strategy, technical solution, win themes, discriminators, compliance, and clear understanding of the requirement are well-articulated and consistent throughout final proposal documents
- Remains current on all solicitation modifications/Q&A and communicates them to the team; revises schedule, outline, and compliance matrix as necessary throughout proposal life cycle
- Review and edit proposal responses for consistency, compliance, win theme incorporation, solution accuracy, and other elements during regular and core team review cycles in order to create the final proposal submission
- Ensure configuration control of all proposal files, forms, graphics, drafts, reviewer comments, and approvals
- Bachelor's degree or combination of education and equivalent work experience. A four year degree in English, Communication or Journalism is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of demonstrated experience writing and editing proposal content for federal government customers. Understand the Federal acquisition lifecycle and contracting community. You must have experience within federal contracting space, with knowledge of federal contracting vehicles.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to create, edit, and produce acceptable documents
ALTA IT ServicesWhy Work Here?
Amazing work environment, and very family-oriented and value work/life balance!
ALTA is a highly successful, rapidly growing IT staffing firm with a diverse client base. We were ranked the largest staffing firm in the Washington Business Journal. Our clients have been with us for many years due to the quality of our staff and the level of service received. We are looking to expand our team with people that can carry on our tradition of excellence.