ORACLE CLOUD CONSULTANT - 100% REMOTE FOREVER
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80 to $110 Hourly
Oracle HCM - Senior Business Intelligence Developer - Consultant
Location: 100% REMOTE
Duration: 12+ Months
Anticipated Start Date: AUGUST 1, 2022
Rate: Negotiable W-2 or C2C (H1B OK)
We are a PRIME vendor, no layers
Email resumes to: email@example.com
ALTA seeks a Sr. BI Developer to address multiple reporting development, relevant to the Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM), using Oracle Cloud Fusion Business Intelligence & Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (BI & OTBI).
Must have senior level Business Intelligence development experience with Oracle HCM and a functional background in Oracle HCM.
Required skills must include:
- Minimum of 8 years of technical and development experience in Oracle Human Resources Management System (HRMS) and/or Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Minimum of 3 years of Oracle HCM experience
- Minimum of 6 years SQL experience
- Strong hands on experience developing Oracle HCM Cloud reports and dashboards OTBI Reports, BI Publisher and with the Fusion Extract tools
- Experience with HCM Cloud fast formulas and Descriptive Flexfields
- Good understanding of Oracle Cloud user management, access control and security policies
- Expert understanding of the entire HR Business Life Cycle
- Good understanding with Oracle's Cloud HCM out-of-the-box reports
- Experience in transforming raw data into usable and visible information
- Excellent Analytical Skills with a proven approach to troubleshooting and problem-solving technique
ALTA IT Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of System One, a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. ALTA is an established leader in IT Staffing and Services, for both government and commercial enterprises across the United States, specializing in Program & Project Management, Application Development, Cybersecurity, Data & Advanced Analytics, and Agile Transformation Services.
ALTA IT Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.
ALTA IT Services