.NET Developer Integration Developer- 100% REMOTE, occasional visits for meetings in Arlington (1x a month)
Location: Mostly Remote with possible Government meetings in Arlington VA
This position requires US CITIZENSHIP and candidates must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust (takes 2 weeks)
Contract Duration: 12 month- perm
.NET Developer Integration Developer
Our client is seeking a highly motivated Microsoft .NET integration developer with strong knowledge of .NET development, HTML, java script, and most current .NET tools and technologies with experience working with SQL server database back end integration including creating analytical reports and complex queries. The candidate will work with an IT team to help identify and implement an integrated .NET solutions in AWS GovCloud including assisting the DBA in backend SQL server integration.
The ideal candidate should have working experience of integrating .NET applications in AWS and knowledge of most current .NET tools and technologies.
- 5+ years of experience with web development using Microsoft .NET technology, MVC, html, java script, and current .NET tools and technologies.
- 4+ years of experience using Visual Studio for web-based development.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server 2016+ relational database integration.
- 2+ years of experience with Windows Server 2016+ Operating System.
- 2+ years of experience installing and updating web apps in Amazon AWS GovCloud
- Experience in creating analytical reports and complex queries.
- Experience in managing development code versions and branches
- Ability to estimate time of work completion based on requirements and complete work on time.
- Experience with AWS RDS integration and AWS solution implementation is highly preferred.
- Must be self-starter who will seek solutions and provide recommendations to overcome roadblocks
- Ability to work with limited direct guidance.
- Good oral and written communication with internal team and external Government stakeholders.
- Ability to guide others through testing and deployment of web application changes to production.
ALTA IT Services, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.
ALTA IT Services
Why Work Here?ALTA is a highly successful, rapidly growing IT staffing firm with a diverse client base. We were ranked the largest staffing firm in the Washington Business Journal. Our clients have been with us for many years due to the quality of our staff and the level of service received. We are looking to expand our team with people that can carry on our tradition of excellence.
Great benefits and lots of room for growth!