SEND RESUMES DIRECTLY TO ADAM AT firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Systems Administrator to perform full lifecycle user account administration in Linux and other systems to perform remote support for OS, driver, application and Hardware issues.
- Automation tool experience (Puppet, Ansible, or similar)
- Account, including application, lifecycle experience (add, delete, modify, access, etc)
- Good troubleshooting and issue/problem triage skills
- Customer service focus and excellent communication skills.
- Ticketing system experience (ServiceNow, Remedy, or similar)
- Scripting/automation skills using Perl. Python, Shell, or other language/tool.
- Windows administration skills (Cygwin a plus)
- Data aggregation, analysis and analysis skills for metrics, reporting and tracking
- Experience with CM, including RFC processes is a plus
- Process and/or workflow experience is a plus
- Strong familiarity with Windows OS
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems or related Business discipline; job experience may be used in lieu of educational experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years Billing/Invoicing experience working in a government contracting environment. Experience Billing FFP, T&M, and Cost Reimbursable contract types
- Prior ticketing experience is a plus (Remedy, ServiceNow)
- Experience with Microsoft suite
- Proficiency in performing ticket performance metrics (number of tickets closer per week, average ticket resolution time, etc.)
- Must be organized, detail oriented, motivated and able to multitask in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Ability to interact and communicate, both oral and written, with individuals across the organization, strong capabilities around typing (ideally 40 words per minute)
- Strong experience using Puppet to configure user and workstation accounts
U.S. Citizen is required for the position. Candidate must successfully pass Background Investigation.
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.