in Fort Belvoir, VA. This is a contract to hire opportunity supporting The US Army.
Active Secret Clearance is required.
If interested and qualified, please send your resume to email@example.com
or call/text 301.222.3099
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support of IA compliance (DoD/Army) for enterprise Operating Systems and Applications of AKO systems on NIPRNET and SIPRNET.
- Implementation of vendor patches in support of IAVA requirements
- Application of DoD STIG settings at the OS and Application level
- Review, Validation and Remediation of vulnerability scan results at the OS and Application level
- Perform detailed analysis in support of OS and Application level vulnerabilities
- Support design/deployment/maintenance of new and existing security infrastructure capabilities
- Maintain and Implement Unix automation/provisioning tools
- Analyze system failures to determine cause and recommended corrective actions
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years’ relative experience (e.g. Linux, Solaris) or 8 years with Masters (4 additional years’ experience may be substituted for bachelors)
- Experience implementing vendor patches on enterprise Operating Systems and Applications.
- Experience applying DoD STIG settings in support of IA compliance
- Experience reviewing/validating/remediating vulnerability scan results
- Experience in implementing scripting and Unix Automation/Provisioning tools
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Security+ or equivalent IA Baseline Certification
- Army approved Computing Environment Certification (CEC).
- Linux+ Certification or equivalent
- Experience providing technical analysis in data network planning, engineering, and design
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.