Alsco, Inc is looking to meet individuals interested in an Sales Consultant Opportunity!
Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Time: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Location: Alsco, Inc.
6828 South 204th Street
Kent, WA 98032
Position Available: Sales Consultant
The Sales Consultant solicits and secures new clients for linen, workwear industrial uniforms and facility services, sells and promotes approved, targeted products and services within a designated sales territory. Reports to the Regional Sales Manager and works closely with the General Manager.
- Solicit and secure new clients, sell and promote all approved lines of service or product within a designated sales territory.
- Continually meet or exceed sales quotas and expectations.
- Proactively identify, solicit and motivate targeted prospects using a variety of methods such as cold-calling, lead qualifying, presenting proposals and sales funnel management. Maintain sales records and accurately fill out new client paperwork.
- Actively participate in promotions, contests, meetings and training.
- Follow company sales policies and procedures, including price/product guidelines and new installation procedures.
- Present a professional image. Build relationships, communicate openly, educate customers, manage customer needs and proactively work with other departments to smoothly transition a new customer.
- Safely operate a vehicle on each trip, following all applicable laws and company policy. Maintain vehicle cleanliness and ensure regular vehicle maintenance.
- Attend/work trade shows and marketing events as required.
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- Follow written and verbal instructions. Perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- May work with and support other sales personnel or functions as required by supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to comprehend and follow direction, as well as strong time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license and maintain a driving record free of chargeable accidents, speeding, safety or other violations.
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product. Count, add and subtract accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- College degree preferred or two years sales experience.
- Base salary plus commissions.
- Excellent benefit package.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands/Requirements consist of standing, sitting, walking, stooping, driving, grasping, moving equipment, pushing, pulling, reading, speaking, hearing, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Vehicles on public roads, inside general offices, customer locations, areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, Service Center or depot.
- Daily, driving by vehicle within a designated sales territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.