- The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
- The individual will be responsible for working cross-functionally to understand end-user needs, translating those into system requirements, developing robust design solutions, and supporting design transfer to manufacturing and operations.
- The individual is expected to proactively manage technical risks, drive feasibility testing, robustness testing, manage error budgets, cost models, and drive timely completion of projects.
- These projects can involve automation, mechanical design, mechanical testing, materials engineering and other types of mechanical engineering projects.
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies:
• BS – Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering or Biomedical Engineering with emphasis on mechanical design and development
• Minimum 5 years of experience as practicing engineer
• Working knowledge of design control processes and creating and maintaining design control documentation.
• Experienced in requirements engineering, hazards analysis, FMEA, verification and validation.
• Excellent knowledge of fundamental Mechanical Engineering principles and strong experience in their application to solving manufacturing and engineering problems.
• Prior experience of leading or working as part of a cross-functional team with members from marketing, sales, clinical, regulatory, operations etc.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Independently tests, analyzes and solves working technical problems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and to direct technicians and junior engineers.
• Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scopes at once
Product Development exp, required at least 5 years.
Infusion, disposable experience.