IT Project Manager
- $60 to $62 Hourly
- Perform the full range of project management cycle: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing. Independently lead and direct projects requiring high levels of functional integration and involving multiple disciplines to be managed.
- Direct development of an action plan, and estimate requirements for resources, including management, labor, materials, and time required to complete projects.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and five years of related experience in management of projects
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven experience with Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid project management methodologies strongly desired.
- Knowledge of project management tools and software development lifecycle (SDLC) strongly desired.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining complex and integrated project plans with proper work breakdown structure (WBS) strongly desired.
- Solid experience with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio), Smartsheet, ServiceNow Project Portfolio Manager (PPM), Zoom, Slack and Jabber are strongly desired.
Certifications and Licenses
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified completion of a Project Management Certificate program, or certification in process.
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) completion or certification in process is desired.
- ITIL Certification desired
Redwood, CARedwood City, CA
TechnologyView All ALOIS Staffing Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.