COME TALK TO US!! We are seeking passionate, self-driven, natural born salespeople with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives!
As a Licensed Insurance Representative you'll be part of our rapidly growing team environment by offering Insurance protection through a variety of products AND PROVIDERS! YES!, I have access to more than ONE Carrier!!
Our newest Team members will pursue and respond to the requests and needs of prospects as well as existing clients who need to be protected from Mayhem today and down the road! You will also need to be an integrated team member learning all facets of daily procedures/processes and multi-task between 10+ daily platforms!
Multiple positions available - full and part time, ranging from Licensed Agents, Telemarketers and Marketing Managers! Come get paid with our aggressive and varied compensation plans that WILL reward you for your hard work, while providing exceptional service to our clients!
Career Development & Growth
Paid Volunteer Days
Hands On Training
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Provides on-going support to insurance clients as needed.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up with Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Experience in Windows 10 and all applicable OS programs. These will be used daily.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Life license required within first 6 months of your Day1
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Successful sales background.
- Minimum 2-5 years prior sales experience is preferred.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies.
- Be equipped with great listening and closing skills.