Job DescriptionWe are looking for someone who can:
- Lead a successful team
- Sell impactful products that Americans need for their livelihood
- Build trust with customers.
- Be a confident self-starter
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Be your own boss and run things your own way
- Pay NO franchise or royalty fees (not a franchise opportunity)
- Craft your own work/life balance
- Earn repeat revenue from policy renewals
- Control your earnings potential with robust commission and bonus opportunities
- Enjoy immediate brand-name recognition of a Fortune 100 Company
- Build a legacy with the opportunity to pass it down or sell
Job QualificationsMore Details
- Prior business or franchise ownership preferred, but not required.
- Previous insurance experience a plus, but not required.
- Experience in playing an active role in the day to day operations, budgeting, planning and staffing strategies or experience in business or sales management.
- You are required to obtain all applicable state licenses for property & casualty, life & health before getting appointed with Allstate.
- Investment of liquid capital to cover startup costs. Allstate does not take possession of your capital and there are no franchise fees. These funds remain in your control and you will use them to cover your operational expenses such as your payroll, lease, marketing, utilities etc.
Subject to all terms and conditions as outlined in the Allstate R3001 Exclusive Agency Agreement and Exclusive Agency program materials. Allstate agents are not franchisees; rather they are exclusive agent independent contractors and are not employed by Allstate. Allstate is an Equal Opportunity Company. Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL. In New Jersey, Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company, Bridgewater, NJ. 2015 Allstate Insurance Co.
Sales representative, sales executive, inside sales, outside sales, sales manager, account manager, operations manager, business development, business development manager, call center manager, supervisor, director, real estate, realtor, insurance agent, insurance account representative, insurance broker, franchise owner, customer service, business consultant.