A large managed care organization has an immediate need for several Behavioral Health professionals with a Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or Marriage or Family Counseling; OR a Licensed Ph.D.; OR Registered Nurse to work remotely on a contract basis. Responsible for crisis management and utilization review of behavioral health and substance abuse services.
Contract : 8/3/20-2/2/21
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Hours: 40 a week; 8 hours a day
Work Location: Telecommute any state in the USA
• Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or Marriage or Family Counseling; OR Licensed Ph.D.; OR Registered Nurse, · Valid clinical license (i.e., CSW, MFCC)
• Current, unrestricted license to practice in the state of residence
• 2+ years of experience in behavioral health
• Inpatient experience
• Dual diagnosis experience with mental health and substance abuse
• Experience working in an environment that required coordinating benefits and utilizing multiple groups and resources for patients
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Outlook, Internet)
-Responsible for crisis management and utilization review of behavioral health and substance abuse services.
-Working in an inbound queue handling member calls.
-Generally work is self-directed and not prescribed. Works with less structured, more complex issues.
-Includes authorization and coordination and assurance of appropriate levels of care to members.
-Provides referrals to case management services through review and evaluation of inpatient and outpatient behavioral health treatments for medical necessity, emergency status, and quality of care.
-Employees in this function must have a
- Serves as a resource to others
- Assesses and interprets customer needs and requirements.
- Identifies solutions to non-standard requests and problems.
- Solves moderately complex problems and/or conducts moderately complex analyses.
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks.
- Translates concepts into practice.
- Provides explanations and information to others on difficult issues.
ALLMED STAFFING INC
Why Work Here?Allmed is a National Staffing and Recruiting company offering short and long term staffing solutions. We have supplied staffing solutions for providers and managed care organizations throughout the United States since 2003. We work with public and private firms seeking innovative, effective solutions for short and long term staffing strategies that works specifically for them.
ALLMED provides tremendous support, pay at top level and pays weekly; benefits available.