Family Nurse Practitioner FNP-telehealth
ALLMED STAFFING INC Columbiana, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Large managed care company looking for Family Nurse Practitioners for contract roles to work at home by telehealth visit until the COVID issues are resolved. We need some more help with providers willing to do home visits in SHELBY COUNTY IN AL.
These jobs will start as telehealth but could go to in-person visits. Pay then would be 100.00 per assessment.
Contract lasting through the end of the year. Jobs are 2 -3 days per week.
Pay: $65.00 plus per hour, more if in-home visits resume
Hours:2-3 days a week
REQUIREMENTS: SHELBY County
- NP candidates must be board certified by the ANCC or AANP or geriatrics and have current RN and NP licensure in the state of practice
- Must live in an area listed
- Minimum of 1-year FNP experience REQUIRED
- Must have current BLS certification; ACLS preferred.
- Mst be able to be credentialed by Medicare, Medicaid, and other Private Insurance Companies
- Graduated from an Advanced Nurse Practitioner program in Adult, Geriatric, or Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Experience with electronic medical records is required. Also required is proficiency with various computer-based applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Prior clinical experience in geriatric, adult or family medicine is preferred
- Strong background/interest in primary care and preventative medicine
- Highly motivated, self-directed professional with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify, diagnose, treat, and document acute and chronic disease in adults
- demonstrated the ability to recognize conditions, characteristics, and behaviors that place patients at risk.
- Proven ability to pursue feedback, continuing education and professional development
- Superb medical knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat injuries, diseases, and deformities. This includes symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health care measures.
- Strong reading and oral comprehension
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform home visits with patients enrolled in Allegis Care’s Complex Care Program (CCP). Initial visits are comprehensive evaluations with subsequent visits targeting risk factors for disease exacerbations and hospitalizations.
- Working closely with other team members to ensure quality care is delivered.
- Collaborating with the patients’ PCPs and health plan case managers.
- Sharing after hour on-call coverage with other providers on the team.
- Working with field and office medical assistants.
- Clinical documentation of acute and chronic healthcare issues through the patient encounter in the EMR system
- Documentation must be appropriate and thorough and completed in a timely manner
- Educate patients and/or patient’s family on chronic medical conditions, preventative care, and medication adherence compliance
- Weekly telephonic clinical meetings and occasional web-based compliance training; however, the provider will occasionally be required to attend on-site training for which the provider will be reimbursed
- Prescribe medications, order labs or diagnostic testing, and make sub-sub specialty referrals collaborating with the community PCP.
- Review patient records for past and present health issues
- Collaborate with the supervising physician and other members of the health care team to ensure outstanding patient care is delivered
- Interpret laboratory data and diagnostic testing when available to assist in the diagnosis of medical conditions
- Screen for ADL/IADL deficits, fall risk, depression, cognitive impairment, and nutritional health.
- Medication reconciliation is done at every visit.
- Practice medicine under the general supervision of a collaborating physician who is licensed in the same state in accordance with the advance practice regulations.
ALLMED STAFFING INCWhy Work Here?
ALLMED provides tremendous support, pay at top level and pays weekly; benefits available.
Allmed is a National Staffing and Recruiting company offering short and long term staffing solutions. We have supplied staffing solutions for providers and managed care organizations throughout the United States since 2003. We work with public and private firms seeking innovative, effective solutions for short and long term staffing strategies that works specifically for them.
HealthcareView all jobs at ALLMED STAFFING INC