Certified Pharmacy Technician - Contract to perm
ALLMED STAFFING INC Oklahoma City, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Large Managed Care organization has a CONTRACT TO PERMANENT pharmacy tech opportunity for 40 hours a week in Oklahoma City. Prior compounding experience preferred.
HOURS: Shift Start/End Time: Tuesday- Saturday 11 am-8 pm (Training times may vary Monday – Saturday 8 am-8 pm)
Dress Code: Scrubs
- Certified pharm tech
- 2 year experience as a pharm tech
- Some USP 797 knowledge
- Compounding exp preferred
- Exceptional customer service over the phone
- Team environment
- Make calls to patients and track lab results
- Answer phone calls
- Pull Drug and prepare cleaning procedure for sterile compounding
- Admin tasks as directed by leadership
ALLMED STAFFING INCWhy Work Here?
ALLMED provides tremendous support, pay at top level and pays weekly; benefits available.
Allmed is a National Staffing and Recruiting company offering short and long term staffing solutions. We have supplied staffing solutions for providers and managed care organizations throughout the United States since 2003. We work with public and private firms seeking innovative, effective solutions for short and long term staffing strategies that works specifically for them.
7512 N. Broadway Suite 308Oklahoma City, OK