A large managed care organization has a contract opportunity for an experienced customer service driven certified pharmacy tech with 2+ years retail, mail order, long-term care, home infusion, hospital experience as a Pharmacy Technician
LOCATION: 10607 AURORA AVE, Urbandale, Iowa 50322
CONTRACT: 9/1 to 12/31/20
SHIFT: 8 am-5 pm M-F 40 hours a week
Pay: up to $18.00 if certified and experienced
- Current IA Pharmacy Tech registration: National Certification preferred, but not required.
- Attention to detail, computer knowledge, understanding of drug terminology, a basic understanding of DME equipment, and sterile compounding experience would ideal.
- 2+ years retail, mail order, long-term care, home infusion, hospital experience as a Pharmacy Technician - includes experience in dealing with:-Filling and dispensing prescriptions.
- Data entry experience, i.e. entering prescriptions, updating records.
- Communicate effectively on the telephone, with tact and finesse without becoming defensive, confused or upsetting the customer - excellent command of customer service etiquette skills. Strong organizational, detail and follow-up skills in order to achieve stated goals
- Exceptional PC skills-ability to toggle between multiple computer applications.
- Enter prescriptions - Typing 45- 50 WPM.
- General knowledge of all state and federal regulatory requirements, i.e. HIPAA Medicare Part D, State Board of Pharmacy.
- MS Windows operating system. Basic to intermediate skills using MS Office applications (MS Word and MS Excel at a minimum).
- Communicate effectively in-person and in writing. Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone, with tact and finesse without becoming defensive, confused or upsetting the customer - excellent command of customer service etiquette skills. Strong organizational, detail and follow-up skills in order to achieve stated goals.
- identify issues and resolve customer inquires and complaints accurately and promptly. Ability to solve problems for which standards solutions may not be available; can identify problem and deter best solution.
- handle multiple activities and deadlines.
- work effectively within a team environment.
- work in an organized and calm fashion in a busy environment.
- perform tasks or other activities with limited opportunities for deviation from approved practices and procedures.
- to provide excellent customer service while maintaining a relatively high production rate. Ability to listen and learn new ideas and approaches.
- Rotate job functions, work with a minimum of supervision in a customer-driven environment
ALLMED STAFFING INC
Why Work Here?Allmed is a National Staffing and Recruiting company offering short and long term staffing solutions. We have supplied staffing solutions for providers and managed care organizations throughout the United States since 2003. We work with public and private firms seeking innovative, effective solutions for short and long term staffing strategies that works specifically for them.
ALLMED provides tremendous support, pay at top level and pays weekly; benefits available.