Our company is looking to hire an - Automotive Technician with extensive knowledge in diagnostics of foreign/ (Euro) and domestic vehicles to join our team. You should have demonstrated experience as an auto mechanic on cars and light/heavy trucks. You will be responsible for diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing customer vehicles.
Automotive Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
- Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
- Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors and other parts.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
- Willingness to learn and teach with hands-on training.
- Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
- Keep a professional appearance.
Automotive Technician Requirements:
- Automotive and engine repair experience or auto mechanic training required.
- ASE certifications preferred but not required.
- Hold a valid driver license.
- Graduated from any program in auto maintenance and repair.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
- Must read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records.
- Perform routine maintenance and other tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- May lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience as a lube technician, or prepared to do on-the-job training.
- Understanding of automotive air-conditioning systems.
- Ability to use the diagnostic equipment.
- Experience with heavy equipment and as a diesel mechanic, diesel engine knowledge, or prepared to do on-the-job training.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Work up to 12 hour shifts, and be flexible on work days. CLOSED ON SUNDAY.
- Drug-Free and Honest Hard Working applicants only...we are a growing company with late model equipment and a lot of work and there is no room someone who is not reliable.
- If you want to start today…text or call 623-214-6933.
- Job Type: Full-time
- AUTO MECHANIC : 10+ years experience (required)
- ASE CERTIFIED : (required)
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN FOREIGN VEHICLES TO INCLUDE EURO VEHICLES
- MUST BE PROFICIENT IN VEHICLE DIAGNOSTIC AND HAVE OWN TOOLS