ALLEGRA SCHOOL OF MUSIC & Hillsborough, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We currently have an Immediate opening for an experienced Piano Instructor willing take over all or part of an established teaching schedule. All instruction is currently being done remotely with the intent on returning to in-person lessons in June.
The Allegra School of Music and Arts is an organized and expertly run community arts organization with over 20 years of experience providing rewarding opportunities for dynamic, ambitious, and talented musicians and music educators who want to train up-and-coming students in a thriving and inspiring studio teaching environment. We are looking for committed teachers who complement our dynamic team of educators. Competitive compensation along with 401K benefit plus company match.
You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a teaching plan in line with the school’s rigorous yet flexible teaching methodology. The plan will be fundamental to providing knowledge and instruction while also helping students develop their love of music. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to make learning an easy and meaningful process.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate and participate in regular meetings with teachers, parents, and the director
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative, energetic, and inspiring
- Degree in piano performance/pedagogy or music education
*this is a part-time position. Only applicants within a 25 mile radius of Hillsborough, NJ 08844 should apply.
ALLEGRA SCHOOL OF MUSIC &Why Work Here?
Recognized for excellence, Allegra is a fast growing, dynamic company with amazing culture, great growth opportunities. 401K w/ match
The Allegra School of Music and Arts has been serving the central New Jersey community. Allegra has an award-winning piano, theater arts program, and vocal program. We are seeking energetic, dedicated and talented arts professionals to join our team.
856 US Highway 206Hillsborough, NJ
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at ALLEGRA SCHOOL OF MUSIC &