The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer will be responsible for participating at an intermediate level in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle for Dynamics CRM at ALLDATA. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with Dynamics CRM entities, MS Dynamics administration, workflows, configuration (including UI / form development – web + unified client interface), security, reporting / dashboards, migration, custom development (including Unified Service Desk), web resources, data integrations, and CRM solution file management. The candidate must have the ability to manage / prioritize multiple demands from a large user base across multiple departments. The candidate should have deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM in all functional and technical areas.
- Participating in design and architecture sessions with key business users, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the system
- Architecting the CRM system, related customizations and reports to model the business organizational process
- Advising business users on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
- Balance business users requests and requirements with technical constraints
- Building and configuring CRM forms, views, dashboards, workflows and Dynamics Portals
- Developing SSRS reports using Microsoft SQL and FetchXML
- Experience with D365 CDS PowerApps model, automating business processes with Microsoft Flow
- Working with internal support members to resolve technical issues with servers, ETL packages, SQL, SSRS and other related technologies to the internal CRM system
- Maintain code repository, Azure DevOps backlog and source control
- Effectively utilize SDK and 3rd party tools such as XRMToolbox for administration of CRM system
- Support of the application including fixing application issues
- This position has no direct reports.
- Strong written communications especially related to articulating technical specifications
- 6-8 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM XRM projects
- Experience with CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
- Strong understanding of and ability to configure security groups, roles and teams
- Comfortable using Visual Studio, AzureDevOps, source control, CRM SDK
- SSIS or other ETL technologies using Scribe
Preferred Position Requirements
- Knowledge of the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions including SharePoint, Mobility
- Developing Azure Logic and Azure Functions
- Familiarity with Data Export Service and Azure SQL
- Microsoft Certifications on Dynamics 365 CE/CRM
ALLDATA®, an AutoZone® company, is the automotive industry’s #1 choice for OEM-direct diagnostic and repair information, both mechanical and collision. Founded in 1986, the company has more than 130,000 subscribers in North America who rely on ALLDATA for cloud-based, OEM-accurate automotive service and repair data, shop management software, training, and customer relations tools.
ALLDATA® is building a team that will develop a complete suite of mobile-enabled products and services for all of our products. Be part of a talented team working with the latest technology to create world-class software products.
We are looking for individuals committed to maintaining our position as the leader in our market.
ALLDATA® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.