Serving over a quarter century of services to our customers, All Phase Electric Service of Florida, Inc. is the area leader in electrical innovation. We offer expert commercial and industrial electrical services throughout Southwest Florida.
Our reputation for quality and service has been built one customer at a time. Our customers, large and small, receive the same personal service, quality materials, and skilled craftsmanship. All of our highly skilled employees have been trained to strive for safety, efficiency, and quality on each job.
INTEGRITY.....CRAFTSMANSHIP.....SERVICE..... That is the core of our success!
We have an immediate need for a Sales Support person to meet our current contract requirements in the rapidly growing Fort Myers, FL area. Because we have a reputation of getting the job done, we are requested to do unique, one of a kind projects. Due to our recent success in this industry and a growing workload, we have an immediate need for a person with a can-do attitude and can work independently.
Required Skills: The Sales Support person will possess the following experience
- Operate multiline telephone to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments. Giving time and attention to customer’s needs.
- Job Permitting .
- Take instruction from Sales Personal.
- Able to complete NOC and/or NTO’s.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail or facsimile machine.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
- File and maintain records in Quickbooks
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents.
- Receive payment from customers and verify receipts for services in Quickbooks
- coordination of sub contractors, inspectors, customers, utilities and field personal
· Support for Bookkeeping for invoicing
· Must be able to lift maximum 40 lbs
· Able to meet with customers and get pertinent information to further progress jobs
· Coordination of jobs as required by Sales including All Phase Electric dispatcher, electrical shut downs, FPL/LCEC, customers, subcontractors and inspections at various stages of the projects
Tools used in this occupation:
Calculators or accessories — 10-key calculators
Notebook computers — Laptop computers
Photocopiers — Photocopying equipment
Technology used in this occupation:
Accounting software — Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise
Desktop publishing software — Adobe Systems Adobe PageMaker; Microsoft Word
Electronic mail software — Email software; Microsoft Outlook;
Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel
All Phase Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Employment decisions are based on job related criteria and not on the basis of any unlawful criteria. We ensure equal access to employment opportunities, services, and programs. Must have legal right to work in the United States. You must be able to satisfy criminal background check, motor vehicle records search, pre-employment and random drug screening tests.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.