We are seeking an Android Application Developer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs. The primary focus will be developing Android applications and integrating them with back end .Net services. Work will be accomplished alongside other engineers and developers working on various layers of existing infrastructure. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reliable, reusable Java code
- Identify, correct, and fix bottlenecks and bugs in the code.
- Identify, recommend, and maintain software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Strong knowledge and experience with Android SDK, versions of Android, and Android devices.
- Experience with RESTful APIs for back end connections.
- Experience with Android UI design principle, patterns, and best practices.
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Knowledge of open source Android ecosystems and libraries available.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principle and interface guidelines
- Proficiency with code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server preferred but not required
- BV.Net and C# experience preferred but not required
- iOs Developer experience desired but not required.