Now interviewing and hiring - VP of Finance - Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing
MUST HAVE/REQUIRED - Substantial Direct Experience!
Are you looking for an opportunity to offer strategic and financial solutions in a growing organization environment? Our client is a leader in the healthcare industry. They are looking for a VP of Finance to lead their accounting and finance departments and drive strategic results on behalf of their board of directors. This company has operations nationwide with 30 skilled nursing facilities in 7 states. They are looking for a leader with experience in healthcare, to replace their previous VP who just retired. As the head finance executive you will lead a team their team of finance and accounting professionals, while providing career development opportunities. You will be primarily responsible for financial reporting to the board of directors, while implementing strategic solutions to provide continuous growth.
- Cash flow and liquidity management
- Bank reporting and lender relationship building
- Negotiate contracts, onboard new service providers to help with growth
- Develop and implement strategic direction for the business
- Formulate annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Develop performance metrics to support strategic direction
- Train, develop, and lead accounting and finance staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance
- Relevant experience in the long term care industry as a VP
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Healthcare experience required
Questions: Please call David Mason 949-313-1456
a strong and professional network of incredible talent.
We service all industries, including:
ALIGN Executive Search
Why Work Here?We work with the world’s most compelling companies to build a strong and professional network of incredible talent. We service all industries, including: Healthcare Technology Engineering Finance Consumer Legal Non-Profit More
Established and growing company with fun, team-oriented environment.