What you will be doing:
- Define search-driven guidelines around page content, mobile-friendliness, site architecture, URL structure, page titles, meta descriptions, headings, schema markup, page speed, anchor text, internal linking, site maps, etc.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Run PPC campaigns
- Write compelling calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Fill websites and other content with effective keywords
- Write effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Develop link building strategies
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keep current on white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines
- Create and establish SEO guidelines
What you need to qualify:
- 5+ years' SEO experience in an agency environment– ideally working with multiple websites
- 3 + years' experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience in SEM Rush, AHREFS, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience working with ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Current understanding of the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- Prior experience in content marketing and content growth
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Optimizing Listings for Amazon, Walmart, Target is preferred
a strong and professional network of incredible talent.
We service all industries, including:
ALIGN Executive Search
Why Work Here?We work with the world’s most compelling companies to build a strong and professional network of incredible talent. We service all industries, including: Healthcare Technology Engineering Finance Consumer Legal Non-Profit More
Established and growing company with fun, team-oriented environment.