Mechanical Engineer (Defense / Aerospace)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you ready for your next BIG MOVE and wanting to get on a SOLID TEAM within a WELL-ESTABLISHED company and STABLE INDUSTRY, where you can be CHALLENGED day after day by the INNOVATIVE PROJECTS you will be working on?
Do you find yourself feeling bored and like you want to be part of something BIGGER THAN YOURSELF, something that REALLY MATTERS, something that MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD?!!
If this is you, READ ON!!
Premier Defense Contractor in the Los Angeles International Airport Area is looking to bring an experienced Mechanical Engineer onboard to take part in their mission!
As a worldwide player in providing industry leading solutions, products, and services to all branches of the military and allies around the globe, the work you will be a part of will not only challenge you and develop your skills, making you a more marketable professional. But you will also feel a true sense of pride knowing that you are directly involved with making the world a safer place and protecting freedom!
REQUIREMENTS (MUST HAVES / NON-NEGOTIABLE):
- 4+ Years' Experience with the Design, Analysis, Development, Documentation, and Testing of Electro-Mechanical & Electro-Hydraulic Systems/Subsystems/Components within an Aerospace Manufacturing Environment
- 2+ Years' Experience with integration of military systems, with a strong working knowledge of Mil-Standards/Specifications
- 2+ Years' Experience with 3D Modeling Packages
- Strong Working Knowledge in Manufacturing Methods & Fabrication Processes
- Experience with Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance / Stack-Up Analysis
- Ability to Prepare Schematics, Diagrams, Drawings, and Reports
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- El Segundo, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location
The compensation range represents a good faith estimate of what our client may pay for the position at the time of posting. Our client may ultimately pay more or less than the posted compensation range. The salary offered to the selected candidate will be determined based on factors such as the qualifications of the selected candidate, departmental budget availability, internal salary equity considerations, and available market information, but not based on a candidate’s sex or any other protected status.
ALIGN Executive Search
AddressEl Segundo, CA
Get fresh Aerospace Mechanical Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!