What you will be doing:
- Communicate with Production teams, planning, scheduling, and QA/QC to ensure timely release of all items
- Actively participate in Production and QA/QC meetings and decision making regarding raw material and bulk material
- Provide the Manager with a weekly update on assigned projects
- Evaluate expired and soon-to-expire materials in-house and at 3rd-parties, coordinate with production planning and Schedulers on usage
- Submit requests for re-certification to QC based of scheduled production dates
- Follow up with contract manufacturers quality samplers to ensure proper sampling and testing is completed in a timely manner
- Monitor existing Manufacturing Schedule for opportunities to use soon-to-expire material to cut down on retesting fees and avoid material expiration
- Work closely with Manufacturing Scheduling/Planning Team to release/maintain Finished Good Planned Manufacturing Orders
- Monitor completed BULK to insure it's included in Packaging Schedule and no material remains unpackaged or in QC Hold
- Review reported in-house damages; ensure QA/QC makes final disposition in a timely manner
- Compile expired, damaged, rejected, and obsolete items proposed for disposal to respective manager(s); follow through on dispositions with Inventory Control
- Perform any other related duties as may be required by Management
What you need to qualify:
- BA Degree Required
- 2+ years of relevant Material Planning experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently with excellent accuracy and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work with multiple departments
- Must be proficient with Word and Outlook
- Must have excellent knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with ERP systems a plus
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Fun, collaborative working environment!
- Work for one of the best food supplement manufacturers in the US!
a strong and professional network of incredible talent.
We service all industries, including:
ALIGN Executive Search
Why Work Here?We work with the world’s most compelling companies to build a strong and professional network of incredible talent. We service all industries, including: Healthcare Technology Engineering Finance Consumer Legal Non-Profit More
Established and growing company with fun, team-oriented environment.