Liaison Engineer - Aerospace
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Liaison Engineer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for aircraft engineering design modifications.
What you will be doing:
- Support engineering and manufacturing with design and build challenges
- Represent Engineering in Material Review Board
- Assist in general engineering design problems
- Make drawing and modeling changes to assist in the manufacturing process
- Communicate with Purchasing to assist with drawing and engineering updates
- Develop/document technical reports
- Create and revise drawings in support of production
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed.
What you need to qualify:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Civil, Industrial, or Aerospace engineering
- Well organized team player who can work with a cross-functional team to clear roadblocks in the production cycle through engineering design modifications
- Actual work experience at OEM or MRO facilities preferred
- Aircraft structure/systems design
- Aircraft system installation
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 preferred
- AutoCAD is a plus
- Proficient in Word and Excel for generating reports
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Comprehensive understanding of engineering practices, configuration management and GD&T
- Excellent time management skills to meet program schedule
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude is a plus
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Work in a fun, entrepreneurial environment!
ALIGN Executive Search
We are a dynamic, fast-growing company with an open door policy at all levels. We are all engaged, work together and are one single family.