IT Systems Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for installation and movement of new hardware, software, cabling and networks for LAN and Network Servers
- Responsible for configuring and managing network switches (HPE, Aruba)
- Responsible for managing VMware virtual environment including Virtual Machines, Networks, Datastores, licensing etc.
- Responsible for managing SAN appliances, both physical and logical configurations, ensuring all systems are healthy, working with 3rd party vendor support as needed to troubleshoot problems
- Responsible for managing all aspects of O365 in GCC-High tenant, including user and service accounts, mailboxes, security, licensing, as well as 3rd party app connections
- Support and work with 3rd party SD-WAN provider to manage and ensure optimal network performance for all sites including 3rd party cloud locations and VPN connections, troubleshooting and escalating issues when a problem exists
- Inform appropriate personnel of new equipment purchases to ensure proper warranty, licensing and/or insurance is obtained
- Manage all computer networks and servers and other office related equipment and ensure all are operating properly
- Responsible for all Network and Server upgrades (hardware and systems software), PC and LAN connection to company’s main system and ensure network data integrity for all departments and locations within scope
- Assist with installation of new 3rd-party application software and manage licensing and upgrades as needed
- Assist Infrastructure Team by providing support to End Users and/or assisting the IT Team with projects
- Collaborate with users to recommend hardware purchases to meet needs and ensure compatibility with current hardware
- Ensure all vendor supplied system documentation, procedures, manuals, and licensing are up to date
- Consult with vendors/suppliers concerning computer upgrades and enhancements and make recommendations to Manager
- Ensure all new releases of operations system software, utilities, programming language generators, program temporary fixes (PTF’s), etc. are current and changes are communicated to appropriate personnel via change control process
- Acquire additional certifications and credentials as required for work or career development
- Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures
What you need to qualify:
- 5+ years of previous experience in client-server environment required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- One or more Certifications/Licenses preferred; VMware VCP or VCAP, MCSA or MCSE, Network + or CCNA/CCNP
- Must be willing to travel occasionally to other Company locations throughout the country as needed
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Work for an established and growing aerospace manufacturing company!
ALIGN Executive SearchWhy Work Here?
Very stable and fast growing company with a family oriented culture.
Established and growing aerospace manufacturing company offers an entrepreneurial culture and work-life balance.