ACCOUNTING MANAGER NEEDED!!!
Are you looking for an opportunity with a fast growing tech company? Our client is quickly becoming a leader in the tech and e-commerce industry. In the short time since they have been established, they have become profitable and are growing both organically and through acquisition. As the Accounting Manager, you would report to the VP of Finance with a dotted line to the CFO, helping with daily exposure to senior leadership. You would be responsible for coordinating audits, month end close, cash forecasting, assisting with further acquisitions, and other strategic duties.
- Leading month end close
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Perform budget/forecast variance analysis
- Cash forecasting
- Manage general ledger accounts and structure
- Support implementation and upgrade of accounting software
- 3+ years of experience; including Big 4 and/or large national CPA firm experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field; CPA preferred
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Experience with large ERP systems
- Competitive Salary; Dependent on experience
- 100% paid medical for employees
a strong and professional network of incredible talent.
We service all industries, including: