We are a dynamic post-acute care service provider of intermittent home health, palliative care, hospice care and skilled/custodial private care services throughout the Chicagoland area.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare and conduct cold calls
- Develops new relationships with physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, community and other organizations
- Maintain an organized approach to territory management
- Maintain relations with all referral sources to make sure we are meeting their goals as well as those of the patients, families, physicians, hospitals, support staff, etc.
- Maintain current data on market area, competitors and marketing strategies
What you need to qualify:
- 2+ years'selling/marketing hospice care services
- Extremely driven to achieve goals
- Excellent cold-calling skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Experience with CRM system a PLUS!)
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship skills; be very comfortable speaking to peers, customers and families
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus compensation
- Generous benefits package
- Work in a team-oriented environment!