Alexia Admor is an established womenswear fashion brand located in the heart of NYC's garment district. For almost 30 years, the brand has catered to women of all ages who seek to express their confidence and individuality through its designs. We are seeking an experienced marketing leader with a passion for building programs that challenge the status quo. Any candidate applying must have a record of proven success in increasing qualified leads, building pipelines, and building brands. Core competencies include: Sales lead generation, marketing automation, market research, partner/ vendor relations, search engine marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, and content strategy.
- Day-to-day oversight and ownership of alexiaadmor.com, including operations and site development, enhancing the online customer experience, maximizing site usability, performance, and ROI.
- Managing all earned, owned, and paid marketing channels for the brand, including paid search, retargeting, email, paid social, and organic social
- Owning the brand look and brand voice across all digital consumer touch-points (web-store, blog, social, online advertising, etc.), to ensure a consistently high-quality user experience.
- Owning the digital editorial, campaign, and product launch calendar. Develop copy for product pages, blog, email, homepage banners, social channels, and all other copy-writing needs.
- Producing weekly reporting, analyses, and recommendations stemming from those analyses.
- Building, managing, and leveraging Alexia Admor's customer database.
- Bringing expertise in how we can innovate our existing platform
- Maintain relationships with Alexia Admor's close-knit community of photographers, creatives, and entrepreneurs and develop new relationships with influencer partners across social media and the blogger world.
- Managing the company’s affiliate program.
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
This candidate will be accountable for direct channel performance and analysis, presenting insights and recommendations to drive sales and conversion and ensuring an optimal digital user experience at all touch points. Alexia Admor is a small, action-oriented organization that is fast-paced, dynamic, and highly collaborative, with each team member having a high level of ownership of all levels of their channel. The candidate is expected to be an idea generator with a high level of energy and passion for digital marketing, merchandising and project management.
- 4-5 years of related experience in B2C e-commerce, digital and direct marketing, preferably at a DTC company.
- Strong executional skills and ability to manage both the set up and running of key capabilities.
- Analytical skills – ability to develop fact-based analysis to inform business decisions.
- Must be highly creative and analytical, and have strong communication skills – you must be comfortable in Excel and interacting with ambassadors and community members.
- Must have demonstrated experience developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, and analyzing marketing data – you love talking about CPC, CPA, LTV, PLAs, and CTRs
- Ability to think long and short term at the same time – running the day-to-day business but keeping focused on the long term agenda.
- Must have strong copy-writing and editing skills
- Must have strong working knowledge of Shopify, Google Analytics, MailChimp or similar Email Marketing platform and AdWords. WordPress experience a plus
- An interest in photography and fashion is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required