The Alex Brands® family of brands is comprised of some of the most iconic, recognizable and award-winning toys in the industry today. With a commitment to helping children become more active and develop their imagination and creativity, Alex Brands offers toys and games for children of all ages.
The Customer Operations Specialist interacts with internal teams and external clients to accomplish task-oriented client operations duties and meet customer service needs. This position will also be responsible for, but not limited to, addressing client inquiries, conducting claim research, item set up and maintenance, and operational sales support.
· Order Processing and Tracking
· Resolution of order issues, i.e., shortages/overages, pricing
· Answer inquiries regarding pricing, in stock, item availability
· Releasing orders to the warehouse locations
· Item set up and maintenance, integrity of all data in the item master, including entry into multiple systems
· Document, gather and maintain customer related requirements
· Create / Maintain key performance metrics and provide actionable, new insights to improve processes.
· Tracking chargebacks with an emphasis on root cause analysis and elimination
· Formulate and define process improvements
General operations support – may or may not include any of the following:
· Sales team support, as needed, to enable them to sell the product. For example, providing data, working through customer issues, and updating on progress of orders.
· Testing and Compliance team support, as needed. For example, managing incoming test data or tracking when testing needs to be initiated.
· Additional various types of data entry into a system. For example, purchase order entry and maintenance.
· Customer service experience working with a wide variety of people, exhibiting a high level of problem-solving skills and commitment to quality and client satisfaction.
· Removes obstacles and simplifies current business processes.
· Supports process improvement and issue management.
· Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with a service approach.
· Fluency in Spanish a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent industry experience