We are looking for someone to join our software support team. If you are conscientious, customer focused, dependable, driven and love learning and teaching, we can train you on our specific software application. We need someone who finds satisfaction in making a positive impact on our user’s experience. If this sounds like you, please apply.
• Compensation: Hourly, based on experience
• Benefits Offered: Medical
• Employment: Full-Time
• Location: Mobile, AL
ALEN, Inc. offers a wide variety of SaaS solutions to government, public safety and related market entities. We are currently looking for a self-motivated, driven and focused Customer Support Representative with excellent customer services skills who can assess and resolve client issues over the phone and through other electronic mediums.
- High School Diploma.
- Strong customer service skills- find joy in making each caller’s day better.
- Strong computer application experience and skills with (at minimum) the following:
- Variety of internet browsers (Chrome, IE, Edge, Firefox etc.)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Practical experience with any other computer software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly.
- Ability and desire to work quickly in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Desire to help make a lasting good impression with customers on every interaction
- Rotate after-hours on call support with other support team members.
- U.S. Citizen
- Valid US driver’s license.
- Pass a State and Federal background check.
- Excellent driving record with no DUI’s.
Additional Skills/Traits (Preferred but not required)
- Cloud or SaaS product support experience
- Background in Law Enforcement or similar position.
- Experience with SalesForce CRM
- Experience with Jira