Regional Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
East Coast Sales Representative
ALDES North America is a dynamic company whose goal is to offer and develop the best HRVs and ERVs for commercial, light commercial and residential application; as well as a complete line of Airside products. ALDES is designing, manufacturing, and marketing innovative and high-performance IAQ solutions. The increase demand for IAQ solutions and to the unquestionable quality of our products, brings us to welcoming new team members to the Aldes family, in Canada and the United States. Our strong DNA and our 97 years of history makes us a great place to work at.
ALDES North America is currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager for the East Coast of the United States. This person will work under the supervision of the Commercial Sales Director. This is a remote position, so your home office could be in any major city in the East Coast of the United States (or major cities like Chicago or Atlanta). The Regional Sales Manager will interact daily with the different categories of customers as well with the Sales support and administration Team in the United States and the head office of ALDES North America in Québec, Canada.
The Regional Sales Manager - East Coast, will be accountable for managing sales and profit in the designated geographical area (East Coast - US). The objective of this position is to ensure revenues through effective sales management by working with customers in plan and specification of IAQ solutions for commercial application (universities, hospitals, data centers, apartment buildings, shopping centers, etc.) as well as for growing distribution of residential and light commercial products through Wholesalers and Distributors. Supporting existing customers to grow their business as well as developing new customers are vital functions of this challenging role.
- Serve the customers by identifying their needs and designing the adaptation of products, equipment, and services.
- Develop and sustain long-term customer relationships.
- Training and developing the customers’ sales force as well as the Dealers and Contractors of the Wholesalers in synergy with the ALDES direct customers.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape as well as market trends in the geography of influence.
- Work in synergy with Marketing for the proper implementation of focused activities at a customer level for building the brand and increase market share and share of wallet with existing customers.
- Determine monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts to feed Planning and Operations for future decision taking.
- Maintain strong communication with Product Management in order to be a solid channel for VOC so the proper product roadmap can be established for the medium and long terms.
- Ability to manage multiple projects that can vary in size and complexity and mix of products.
- Maintain a strong communication with Customer Service and Applications Engineering to provide customers with outstanding service and follow up.
- Ensure an effective and efficient management of reports to analyze data and identify new opportunities for increasing the revenue.
- Work closely with the Sales Director and with the Managing Director for identifying new opportunities and enhance the existing ones.
- Drive utilization of Salesforce CRM platform of accounts’ activities.
- Provide products, services, technical equipment and technical information while responding to requests and questions.
- Develop customers' workforces by providing training and technical information.
- Maintain current professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing a personal network and participating in professional organizations.
- Contribute to the team's success by achieving expected results.
- BA / BS degree in Business of Mechanical Engineering.
- MBA or MS degree is desired, but not required.
- 8 to 10 years of sales experience (preferably in the HVAC industry and with an OEM / Manufacturer). Experience in construction, refrigeration or control systems is also helpful
- Knowledge of the ventilation market.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time (2 weeks at home and 2 weeks on the road as average)
- Good knowledge of the Office and Salesforce CRM.
- Commercial Aggressiveness, a “go getter” type of person.
- Be self-oriented and motivated.
- Ability to influence and to foster development and commercial relationships.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and a results-oriented approach.
- English Native / bilingual proficiency (speaking Spanish or French could be helpful, but not required).
- Full-time, permanent position.
- Great variable compensation program-
- Group insurance.
- Great work environment
At ALDES NA we don’t discriminate in any way, shape or form so all people who think comply with this job description are welcome to apply. We are an 100 % inclusive company and we value and promote multiculturism.
ALDES North America Ventilation Corporation (www.aldes.us) and (www.aldes.ca), a wholly owned subsidiary of ALDES Global (www.aldes.com), is an international manufacturer and supplier of Indoor Air Quality equipment for the energy efficient green building market with locations around the world.
ALDES Global (Established in 1925 in Lyon, France) is an international manufacturer and supplier of Indoor Air Quality equipment with more than 1,300 employees spanning 13 countries.
Refer to website(s) for additional information.
ALDES North America Ventilation Corp.Why Work Here?
Innovative and aggressive growth company with over 35 years presence in the HVAC and Green Building industry.
ALDES North America is a dynamic company with more than 100 employees, which aim to develop the best air exchangers and superior airflow control solutions on the market by designing, manufacturing and marketing innovative and efficient ventilation products for single-family homes all the way to towering commercial buildings. ALDES North America Ventilation Corporation (www.aldes.us) and (www.aldes.ca), a wholly owned subsidiary of ALDES Global (www.aldes.com), is an international manufacturer and supplier of Indoor Air Quality equipment for the energy efficient green building market with locations around the world. ALDES Global (Established in 1925 in Lyon, France) is an international manufacturer and supplier of Indoor Air Quality equipment with more than 1,300 employees spanning 13 countries. Refer to website(s) for additional information.