The Production Supervisor is responsible for safety, quality, continuous improvements, on time delivery, productivity and meeting customer expectations in both the warehouse and production areas.
- Accomplishes production responsibilities by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures with production personnel.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by establishing priorities, scheduling, assigning personnel, monitoring progress, revising schedules, resolving problems and reporting results.
- Responsible for the operation of equipment through the scheduling of preventative maintenance, repairs and calibration; Evaluates new equipment and techniques.
- Creates manufacturing reports by compiling, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Develop and maintain quality control procedures.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with government regulations; established policies and procedures.
- Resolves staffing issues by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• 3 to 5 years supervision experience
• Driven and self-motivated
• Ability to manage and train
• Result oriented
• Ability to work independently to meet assigned goals and objectives for self and team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Associate degree Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience.
ALDES North America Ventilation Corporation (www.aldes.us) and (www.aldes.ca), a wholly owned subsidiary of ALDES Global (www.aldes.com), is an international manufacturer and supplier of Indoor Air Quality equipment for the energy efficient green building market with locations around the world.
ALDES Global (Established in 1925 in Lyon, France) is an international manufacturer and supplier of Indoor Air Quality equipment with more than 1,300 employees spanning 13 countries.
Refer to website(s) for additional information.