**Competitive salary based on level of experience.**
ALC is a rapidly growing private transportation management and operations company which focuses on the delivery of safe, efficient, cost effective coordinated transportation services for seniors, people with disabilities and the transportation disadvantaged through technology, continual innovation, training, and hands-on management. Market segments that will be managed by this position include Para transit, School and Medical/Insurance Transportation. If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity with unique challenges in a supportive environment, then this may be the position for you.
American Logistics Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our most successful account coordinators use effective industry skills and abilities to support our innovative services. Specifically, the Account Coordinator will -
* Assist, manage and oversee outside operations to include but not limited to: new client start-ups, client retention and development. Manage and coordinate with project managers.
*Assist local project managers with training and development of all personnel.
* Be responsible for the continuous improvement of a safe, efficient and effective transportation system.
* Work in collaboration with ALC departments, and transportation providers to execute programs to improve service quality, reduce costs, and increase service productivity.
* Act as a liaison between ALC and our clients providing guidance, direction, and feedback to corporate managers.
* Screen, contract with, monitor and replace as necessary local transportation providers.
* Maintain a safe and efficient environment for our passengers, contractors, and non-riding public by managing client policies and procedures.
* Monitor all local transportation to ensure performance in accordance with terms, conditions and specifications of ALC contracts with clients and providers.
* Develop and maintain open communications with project contractors, community officials, and agency staff.
* Provide drivers with orientations, as well as other presentations as needed to drivers, agencies and passengers.
* Perform customer service functions, providing complaint investigation, passenger follow-up and reporting.
* Cooperate with ALC departments to establish and maintain documentation regarding provider information, operations, as well as maintenance and safety inspections.
* Maintain open communication with all ALC departments and offer regular status reports on accomplishments, issues and concerns
* Provide technical assistance to client staff, as necessary.
* Understand and follow safety rules and established by client contracts.
* Travel as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Minimum Education of a bachelor's degree preferred.
* Professional communication skills.
* Ability to handle a diverse group of drivers, contractors and providers.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and situations.
* Familiarity with Federal Transit Administration (FTA) policies, procedures and practices.
* Ability to acquire and maintain a working knowledge of Americans with Disabilities (ADA) regulations,State regulations and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
* Strong familiarity and comfort level with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Drug Screen and Background Check a Condition of Employment.
American Logistics Company (ALC) is a national passenger transportation management company serving transit agencies, school districts and the healthcare industry. ALC leverages proprietary transportation management and route optimization technology to manage dedicated and non-dedicated vehicles across the United States, providing high quality, innovative transportation services that raise the bar for efficiency, cost-effectiveness, driver safety and accountability.