Position Title: Executive Assistant and Project Coordinator
Reports to: Director
Location: Rockville, MD
Position Type: Full-Time
FLSA Classification / Type: Non-Exempt / Administrative
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
The Executive Assistant & Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for organizational excellence in the office, supporting the office executives, and servicing the Loan Originators throughout the loan originating and processing stages. This role reports to the Director and leads all Administrative, Project and Loan Support as well as manage various relationships across the loan process spectrum. The EA/PC fosters a proactive culture of client focus with a high sense of urgency, teamwork and the highest levels of professionalism and quality.
The ideal candidate is client- and colleague-focused, collaborative, and results-oriented with a confident, but open, approachable and positive interpersonal style. The EA/PC will be responsible for delivering results and efficiency, while creating trust-based relationships with the Director, Loan Originators, Loan Processors, Underwriters, Real Estate Agents, in-house and broker agents and other critical relationships.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a rising star/future leader with experience creating high-performance results and a proven track record of creative problem-solving and change management to join in a high-growth, client-driven organization. Additional responsibilities include:
• Oversight of all local office administrative and operational functions, including processing support, training support and execution, future administrative staff development, day-to-day management and mentoring for future teams.
• In conjunction with the Director, drive the total care and community building with all employees. This includes, but is not limited to, organizing and coordinating social team activities, organizing team meetings and ensuring mentoring for office employees. Organize and align office administrative resources to implement and support office-wide programs.
• Liaise with Accounting, Legal, HR departments to ensure compliance with regulations and processes.
• Actively participate in creating and delivering a world class onboarding experience for future employees.
• Implement an operating model that re-enforces collaboration and teamwork within and across all administrative and support functions to enhance productivity, effectively manage dynamic capacity and create a positive working environment.
• Work with the Director to implement ongoing leadership and mentoring programs to enhance long-term job satisfaction and leverage experience to develop less experienced staff.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will have 5-8 years operations and administrative experience. He/she will have a track record managing the day-to-day operations function within an office context while supporting an executive. It is critical that the candidate bring direct experience working within a client-focused professional services environment.
The candidate will have excellent communication skills (oral, written, and listening) and have the ability to interact well at all levels of the firm. The ability to manage key productivity and development initiatives, in parallel with day-to-day activities is very important. The ideal candidate must be confident yet bring a level of diplomacy to develop productive professional relationships. He/she will be highly motivated, demonstrate good judgment, and possess superior interpersonal skills. It is critical that the successful candidate demonstrate the ability to attract, develop and retain the highest quality administrative talent.
An undergraduate degree or equivalent is preferred.
ALCOVA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience. To apply for this position, contact David Cho at DCho@Alcova.com and apply on our website at https://alcova.com/employment/.
ALCOVA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.