ALC Schools Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ALC Schools is a rapidly growing transportation management company which focuses on the delivery of safe, efficient, and cost-effective transportation services for K-12 students through technology, continual innovation, training, and hands-on logistics management. If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity with unique challenges in a supportive environment, then this may be the position for you.
This position will work as a liaison between ALC and our clients, providing guidance, direction, and feedback to operational managers as well as working in collaboration with ALC departments, transportation providers, school districts, and parents. This position focuses on executing programs to improve service quality, reduce costs, and increase service productivity.
Additional Responsibilities include
- Use effective industry skills and abilities to support our innovative services.
- Assist in managing the daily service of accounts in addition to vetting and credentialing service providers.
- Identifies and properly escalates to management any potential daily challenges or service deficiencies.
- Manage and oversee outside operations to include but not limited to new client start-ups, client retention and development.
- Be responsible for the continuous improvement of a safe, efficient, and effective transportation system.
- Work in collaboration with ALC departments, and transportation providers to execute programs to improve service quality, reduce costs, and increase service productivity.
- Act as a liaison between ALC and our clients providing guidance, direction, and feedback to account managers.
- Screen, contract with, monitor and replace as necessary local transportation providers.
- Maintain a safe and efficient environment for our passengers, contractors, and non-riding public by managing regulatory and client policies and procedures.
- Monitor all local transportation to ensure performance in accordance with terms, conditions and specifications of ALC contracts with clients and providers.
- Develop and maintain open communications with project contractors, community officials, and agency staff.
- Perform customer service functions, providing complaint investigation, passenger follow-up and reporting.
- Cooperate with ALC departments to establish and maintain documentation regarding provider information, operations, as well as maintenance and safety inspections.
- Maintain open communication with all ALC departments and offer regular status reports on accomplishments, issues, and concerns.
- Understand and follow safety rules and established by regulatory bodies and client contracts.
- Minimum education of a bachelor's degree or equivalent recommended.
- Strong professional communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work with diverse group of customers and service providers.
- Set priorities wisely, multitask, and dynamically solve problems
- Strong familiarity and comfort level with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Valid Drivers License with a good driving record.
- Drug Screen and Background Check is a Condition of Employment.
- Travel as required
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Company paid Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, 401K Plan (with Employer Match), Paid Time Off, and Paid Holiday.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, affectional or sexual orientation.
ALC Schools, LLC is An Equal Opportunity Employer
BusinessView all jobs at ALC Schools