Inside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
This is an hourly Sales position....$20.00-25.00 an hour. It does not earn commission, but is eligible for Production, Safety and Profit bonuses enjoyed by other employees.
ATSCO is looking for an Inside Sales Rep position to join and become part of our sales team. This person will organize sales and marketing activities. This role will contribute to the sales team by helping sales representatives improve their productivity by allowing them to spend more time selling. This person will provide a variety of sales support services which will include the input of sales orders into the ERP system as well as the development and execution of an effective sales filing system and inventory control.
Inside Sales will work directly with team management to ensure that all the administrative and support functions of the sales department are operating effectively. We are looking for someone that has attention to detail, a strong work ethic, goal oriented, analytical, proactive and resourceful. Standard Hours and days are: Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior sales support experience, we want to hear from you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize sales & marketing activities
- Maintain active client & inventory files
- Facilitate bid replies
- Input sales orders into Global Shop (ERP system)
- Create promotional emails & marketing pieces
- Assist in sales process where needed
- Inventory Control
Requirements / Skills
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in sales/sales support role
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, Access
- Knowledge of Global Shop or other ERP system is preferred
- 401K - Match 25% on dollar up to 8% of pay for eligible employees. 6 months with company to participate, quarterly enrollment.
- ESOP (Company is 38% owned by employees)
- Cafeteria Style benefits plan that offers Medical Ins, Dental and Life Ins. (all employee premiums are deducted before tax thus reducing their taxable income).
Medical Insurance (Employer pays significant cost of employee premiums)
Dental (employee pay but has benefit of group rates)
Life Ins (Group Term and Whole Life Rates)
- Quarterly Bonuses (Company shares percentage of profit with employees quarterly)
- New Employee Trainee Program
- Performance reviews
ALAMO TRANSFORMER SUPPLY CO
10220 MykawaHouston, TX
BusinessView all jobs at ALAMO TRANSFORMER SUPPLY CO