Currently looking for an experienced Project Architect to fill an opening with a Architecture studio located in Holiday, FL. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ practical experience preferably working in an Architect’s office and commercial or residential design experience.
Responsibilities of the Project Architect
- Collaborate on design projects, including programming client needs, conceptual design, schematic design, and design development
- Resolve complex technical and design issues
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication, and consultant coordination
- Provide project team coordination for the finished plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction
- Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and finish samples
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs
Requirements of the Project Architect
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Minimum 1 year plus of practical experience in an Architect’s office preferably.
- Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Sketchup experience a plus.
- Commercial design experience is needed.
- Ability to develop a construction set from design sketches is a plus
- Architect, Architectural Designer, NCARB, Architectural Drafter, Project Coordinator, Job Captain, Project Manager, Project Designer, Architectural Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
AKS IncorporatedTampa, FL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.