Site Assessment & Remediation Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AKRF is a leading environmental, planning and engineering consulting firm. We develop real-world solutions for complex and time-sensitive projects. To do great work for our clients, we believe our people should enjoy what they do while working together. Our casual yet hardworking environment offers our employees satisfying career opportunities while creating the greatest value and quality for our clients. AKRF’s people-centric culture fosters openness, collaboration, multidisciplinary excellence, professional development, and a healthy work-life balance.
The Site Assessment and Remediation practice at AKRF delivers value on projects of all scopes and sizes, from individual lots and single-use buildings to large-scale mixed-use developments, corporate and institutional campuses, renewable energy facilities, and infrastructure improvements. We are seeking project managers to support our growing Site Assessment and Remediation practice of scientists, engineers, geologists, hydrogeologists, and geochemists in delivering heathier, safer, and more sustainable sites to our deep roster of clients. These positions are based in our NYC, NJ, or White Plains Offices.
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in geology, environmental science, or environmental engineering
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in environmental consulting
- Ability to manage, lead and execute site assessment, remediation, and brownfield redevelopment projects
- Experience with developing new business
- Knowledge and understanding of NYS and NYC regulations; NJ experience a plus
- Must be able to successfully manage and deliver on multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with remedial design processes
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification (current)
- CEQR and SEQRA knowledge a plus
This position could also entail some field-related assignments in the NYC-metro area, which would require local travel. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, non-field assignments will be conducted both remotely and in the office.
Compensation will range from $100,000-$150,000.
AKRF enforces a policy of equal employment opportunity in our daily operations. The firm has a demonstrated history of hiring, training, developing, promoting, and retaining minority group members and women. All employment-related decisions are based solely on relevant criteria and without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, caregiver status, military/veteran status or citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Project Manager Environmental jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.